Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby bag.

I'm at the age now where everybody is either ready to have a baby, expecting one, or already has one.  I choose.............  none of the above, thank you!  But I do enjoy playing with them when I visit my friends.  The coolest part is.......  giving them back when I go home.

I love making presents for their birthdays though.  My friends kid, Amy, is having her first birthday party this Saturday, and to buy a toy is not an option for me, because they already have to many, and they will be getting even more at the party.  So I though, why not make a bag mom can use to put her toys in, when Amy goes and visits her grandma, or whoever.

I used pieces of old cut-off material, because lets face it,  with a baby nothing stays clean. The bag is very plain, and so easy to make, you can personalise it with a name if you want to.

TOYS COME AND GO MY FRIEND, BUT THE BAG........... THE BAG IS THERE TO STAY!

Ding ding... extra points.

No comments:

Post a Comment